Personal Capital is a financial technology (“fintech”) firm that is fundamentally innovating the delivery of personal financial services, a multi-trillion dollar market opportunity. Our mission is to transform financial lives through technology and people. We have raised $200 million in financing from blue-chip investors, have over 350 employees, and over 2 million users tracking $625 billion in assets using our free personal finance software. The company also provides personalized tech-enabled wealth management for mass affluent clients and has $8 billion in assets under management across over 18,000 households.
The ideal candidate is an expert with proven success driving the architecture and implementation of a comprehensive NPS / Customer Satisfaction Program across all stages of the customer experience, inclusive of customer interaction, data analytics, closed-loop feedback, and multi-departmental project management.
The Director is fully accountable for the NPS / Customer Satisfaction Program and accompanying NPS metrics. As a new role for Personal Capital, the Director will be integral to both program design and implementation and ongoing management including identifying and driving business improvements necessary to achieve superior NPS.
The Director should be comfortable collaborating across departments and influencing the Executive Team to develop and evolve a compelling and differentiated customer experience. They must thrive on transforming qualitative and quantitative inputs into actionable business information, making it readily available to stakeholders in an easy to understand format.
Specific responsibilities include:
- A strong desire to work on multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to change focus quickly.
- Provide thought leadership into the design and implementation of a comprehensive NPS / Satisfaction program inclusive of data analysis and closed-loop feedback.
- Coordinate, initiate, and analyze results of both time and event based customer surveys.
- Organize and execute both internal employee “front line” sessions, and in-person and virtual customer “field study” sessions.
- Develop and implement a trackable closed-loop feedback integration and response process.
- Achieve a deep understanding of customer sentiment across their journey and partner with business units to prioritize and successfully implement NPS enhancing projects/initiatives.
- Evaluate customer experience improvement opportunities, prepare business cases, and gain alignment from key stakeholders on chosen option for managing experience objectives.
- Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements.
- Conceptualize and maintain key performance reports and dashboards.
- Promote a NPS focused culture across Personal Capital.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining a successful NPS / Customer Satisfaction Program
- Must have in-depth knowledge of and passion for NPS / Satisfaction data and insights.
- Proven experience that demonstrates focus on enhancing the entire customer experience with achievement of improved NPS / Satisfaction metrics.
- Expert knowledge in analysis of business process, workflow, and modeling.
- Ability to work closely with Executive Team and maintain strict levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to take direction and work with autonomy.
- Ability to exhibit strong decision making supported by quantitative data and qualitative rationale.
- Familiarity with Qualtrics, Salesforce, Tableau, and Microsoft Office preferred but not required.
- Exceptional verbal, written, listening, and presentation communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.